Intenza 550e2 Elliptical Highlights
High Endurance – Engineered for longevity and durability, the 550 Series Elliptical represents one of the best builds on the market today.
InCare™ 2.0 – Provides proactive machine diagnostics via Wi-Fi connection, allowing real-time updates and alerts.
Eco-Friendly – Produced with our planet and our employees in mind, the 550 Series Elliptical meets ErP standards and gives peace of mind to end users and facilities alike.
Intenzacast™ – Users with Android or iOS devices can now mirror entertainment from their mobile device to the e2 Console display
Virtual Scenery – Take your workout to new places: explore beautiful scenery from all over the world that moves dynamically with the user.
Great Option For Gentler Workouts – Elliptical trainers combine the movements of running and stair climbing but without the bodily impact. This makes the Elliptical a great option for exercisers who want a gentler workout due to joint problems or pain.
Full Body Workout – Moving handlebars add an upper body component while adjustable resistance and incline increases effort for a full-body workout from a single machine—which makes it a feasible choice for exercisers who are pressed for time.
Why the 550e2 Elliptical?
A good elliptical should be solid, easy to operate and feel natural to use. The 550ETe itself mimics the body’s natural movements smoothly and gracefully while keeping workouts fresh and exciting with a robust offering of custom programs. Connectivity with a variety of tablets and smartphones enables exercisers to listen to their own playlists or watch their favourite shows on the full-colour touchscreen monitor.
The only self-diagnosing machines on the market, an Intenza e Series machine reduces your workload by automatically sending alerts when service is needed so technicians get to work on the issue before you know there is one. Naturally, the 550ETe is a joy to use and own.
Because of its popularity, an elliptical receives a great deal of daily use, therefore, must be superbly built. The 550ETe is built to sustain performance and appearance, day in and day out, keeping exercisers satisfied and coming back for more.
- Meets EN957 standards for safety and testing of stationary exercise equipment bringing peace of mind in stability and performance to exercisers and facility owners alike.
- Robust frame structure is engineered for longevity and durability
- Belt drive delivers smooth and quiet motion to foot pedals and handlebars
- 418 lbs (190 kg) machine weight provides foundation for stable, solid workouts
Commercial cardio equipment faces unrelenting use, and abuse, often in circumstances that are potentially harmful to its longevity such as humidity or exposure to sweat and beverages. The 550ETe is smartly designed to maintain its appearance and performance even under less-than-ideal conditions.
- Aluminum upright posts preserve the premium look of the equipment, and your facility, by resisting rust and corrosion even in humid environments
- Hybrid generator delivers consistent performance and smooth, quiet workouts
- Accommodates exercisers weighing up to 400 lbs (181kg)
- Industrial grade 15” touchscreen monitor
- Ample 20.4”-21.6” (52-55cm) stride length fits multiple exercisers of varying heights from 4’9” to 6’5” (147-193cm)
- Ergonomically positioned contact heart rate sensors and incline adjustment buttons are directly at fingertips for ease-of-use
- Extra large foot pedals with soft grip enhance stability and comfort during workouts
- Synchronized upper body and lower body movement increases total body fitness
The most revered brands are those with the best customer service. Scheduled maintenance, software updates, and service needs are addressed promptly and accurately. Facilities can rest assured, servicing an Intenza product is easy, hassle-free, and wholly professional.
- Machines automatically alert Intenza’s InCare™ Online customer care program when attention is needed and troubleshooting is performed based on the information relayed by the products.
- Built-in self-diagnostic tool takes the guesswork out of identifying a maintenance need.
Easy To Learn
The cardio equipment people are most likely to use is the cardio equipment they are most comfortable with – where the learning curve is low and their confidence is high. Exercisers want variety in their workouts but they also want equipment that is quickly understood and easy to use.
- e Series treadmills, bikes, and ellipticals share the same console – eliminating the learning curve between machines and giving exercisers the confidence to explore new workout options.
Easy To Enjoy
Fitness equipment, by its very nature, can be complicated machinery. Intenza products are, indeed, precisely engineered to exacting standards but that is why they’re so logical, so understandable, so kind to your body – the most important machine of all.
- 16 ramp angle levels (13º-40º) work multiple muscles with a simple, console-controlled, incline adjustment1
- Facility operators can pre-set maximum usage times during peak hours – so everybody gets a chance to enjoy the Intenza machines.
- Ergo bar control centre puts access to quick start, incline, and resistance at users’ fingertips.
- Water bottle and accessory shelf keep personal items neatly stored within reach.
- 15” touchscreen monitor that operates like the smartphones and tablets exercisers use every day, providing exceptional viewing quality.
- Industrial-grade construction ensures long-term performance and function.
- Users enjoy their own music, movies, TV or internet while working out
Easy To Personalise
Personal touches keep exercisers engaged. Intenza takes fresh approaches to communicating with club members, encouraging healthy competition, and supporting goal achievement with these E-series features:
- Intuitive, full colour, 15” touchscreen monitor easily customisable to one of seven languages: English, Chinese, Korean, German, Japanese, Russian and Spanish
- Connectivity with a variety of tablets and smartphones so exercisers can listen to their own playlists or watch their favourite shows
- Race programs offering fun challenges by racing against existing champions in 500M, 1K, or 2K races
- Fitness tests determine individual’s fitness level based on VO2 max standards
- Seven custom user programs can be saved to USB for future use on any Intenza machine anywhere in the world whether e Series or i Series.
- Five workout programs each in Incline and Resistance
- Three target programs: Time (10-99 minutes), Distance (1-99 km), or Calories (10-2500 cals)
- Four heart rate control programs in constant power mode: Constant HRC, Interval HRC, Hill HRC, Cardio HRC
- Quick-start option
- “Polar-made” telemetry heart rate monitoring system allows exercisers using Polar or Polar-compatible chest belts to wirelessly interact with the monitor for custom workouts and readings based on age and weight.
- For exercisers without Polar or Polar-compatible belts, handlebars equipped with contact sensors providing digital heart rate readings.
|Warranty Type||Commercial Warranty|
|Commercial Warranty Details||
|Accessories||Water Bottle Holders|
|Display||16-inch Capacitive Touch Display|
|Controls||Touch Screen Controls|
|Pedals||Ergonomic Oversized Foot Pedals|
|Frame||Robust Frame Structure|
|Post and Slider Material||Aluminium|
|Resistance Levels||40 resistance levels|
|Drive System||Belt Drive System|
|Handlebars||Upper Body Moving Arms & Ergonomic Multi-Function Handlebars|
|Incline Range||16 incline levels (13 – 40 degrees)|
|Workouts||Race, Fitness Test, HR Programs, Custom Programs, Preset Programs, Target Programs, Quick Start|
|Heart Rate Monitor||Yes|
|AV Entertainment||Analogue and Digital TV (DVB-T/T2/C/S, ISDB, ATSC)|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Bluetooth Headphone Support, TV Inout, HDMI Input, Headphone Jack, USB Connectivity, C-Safe (TCPIP . RS232) Connectivity|
|Step Up Height||35cm|
|Size||User height range: 147cm – 193cm|
|Dimensions||2090 x 840 x 1720mm|
|Maximum User Weight||181kg (400lb)|
Instant Online Decision – No Paperwork Involved
Finance options are available on all orders over £280. You can select your finance option by adding your item(s) to your shopping basket and then choose the Klarna finance option in the payment section at checkout.
Note: Finance is only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery will be required. Goods will only be delivered to your billing address, and not to an alternative delivery address. Find out more about financing your purchase.
Delivery and Returns
We offer a range of delivery options, depending on the product you’re buying and where you would like your order delivered. Find out more about our delivery options and returns policy below.
Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery. Standard delivery from £9.95 inc-VAT.
Free UK mainland delivery is available on selected products only. Please allow at least 5-7 business days for delivery.
Note: For large or heavy items we currently offer a kerbside pallet drop only. For more details please call +297-742-7501
UK postcode exceptions: Free delivery is currently not available to the following postcodes beginning with: BT, KA27, KA28, FK18-FK21, HS1-HS9, IV1-IV63, PA20-PA88, PH17-PH50, KW1-KW17, PO30-PO41, ZE1, ZE2, ZE3, IM, IOM, JE and GY. Postcode exception areas include Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.
Returns Policy: You have fourteen (14) days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify us if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item. For more information on our returns policy please click here.