Intenza 550e2 Elliptical Highlights
High Endurance – Engineered for longevity and durability, the 550 Series Elliptical represents one of the best builds on the market today.
InCare™ 2.0 – Provides proactive machine diagnostics via Wi-Fi connection, allowing real-time updates and alerts.
Eco-Friendly – Produced with our planet and our employees in mind, the 550 Series Elliptical meets ErP standards and gives peace of mind to end users and facilities alike.
Great Option For Gentler Workouts – Elliptical trainers combine the movements of running and stair climbing but without the bodily impact. This makes the Elliptical a great option for exercisers who want a gentler workout due to joint problems or pain.
Full Body Workout – Moving handlebars add an upper body component while adjustable resistance and incline increases effort for a full-body workout from a single machine—which makes it a feasible choice for exercisers who are pressed for time.
Why the 550ETi Elliptical?
Elliptical trainers combine the movements of running and stair climbing but without the bodily impact. This makes the elliptical a great option for exercisers who want a gentler workout because of joint problems or pain.
Moving handlebars add an upper body component while adjustable resistance, and incline1, increase effort for a full-body workout from a single machine – which makes it a feasible choice for exercisers who are pressed for time.
Studies have found the benefits of an elliptical workout are comparable to those of a treadmill and both are two of the most popular pieces of exercise equipment at most facilities. A good elliptical should be solid, easy to operate and feel natural to use.
Because of their popularity, elliptical trainers receive a great deal of daily use, therefore, must be superbly built. The 550ETi is built to sustain performance and appearance, day in and day out, keeping exercisers satisfied and coming back for more.
- Meets European Directive EN957-9 safety standards for elliptical trainers bringing confidence to exercisers and facility owners alike
- Robust frame structure is engineered for longevity and durability
- Belt drive delivers smooth and quiet motion to foot pedals and handlebars
- 188 kg (414 lbs) product weight provides stable, solid workouts
Commercial cardio equipment faces unrelenting use, and abuse, often in circumstances that are potentially harmful to its longevity such as humidity or exposure to sweat and beverages. The 550ETi is smartly designed to maintain its appearance and performance even under less-than-ideal conditions.
- Aluminum front post preserves the premium look of the machine, and your facility, by resisting rust and corrosion even in damp, humid environments
- Self-powered, 3-phase, hybrid generator and belt drive system provide consistent performance, smoothly and quietly. Minimal maintenance is performed quickly and easily.
- Bottom bracket assembly with precision sealed ball bearings sustain, already exceptionally smooth, performance
- Accommodates exercisers weighing up to 181 kg (400 lbs)
Comfort Fit™ Features
An Intenza i Series elliptical trainer complements the natural motions of the human body. Comfort and stability are keys to achieving fitness goals therefore Intenza elliptical trainers are ergonomically designed for optimum comfort and minimum distraction, helping exercisers complete their workouts and move closer to their goal.
- Synchronised upper body and lower body movement increases total body fitness
- Ergo Bar Control Centre positions contact heart rate sensors and incline adjustment buttons directly at fingertips for ease-of-use
- Ergonomic, oversized pedals with soft grip for enhanced stability and comfort
- Stride length of 20.4”-21.6” (52-55cm) accommodates users of varying heights, from 4’9” to 6’5” (147-193cm)
- Dual water bottle holders for 1 liter water bottles
- Accommodates users weighing up to 181 kg (400 lbs)
Easy To Learn
The cardio equipment people are most likely to use is the cardio equipment they are most comfortable with – where the learning curve is low and their confidence is high.
- i Series elliptical trainers, bikes, and treadmills share the same console – eliminating the learning curve between machines and giving exercisers the confidence to explore new workout options
- Straightforward access to all workouts and programming with Intenza’s exclusive Uni-Dial Navigation Control™ – simply turn and press a single dial
- Users have a complete understanding of the console after only a few minutes of exploring it
Easy To Enjoy
Fitness equipment, by its very nature, can be complicated machinery. And Intenza products are, indeed, precisely engineered to exacting standards but that is why they’re so logical, so understandable, so kind to your body – the most important machine of all.
- 16 ramp angle levels (13º-40º) work multiple muscles with a simple, console-controlled, incline adjustment1
- Facility operators can preset maximum usage times during peak hours – so everybody gets a chance to enjoy the Intenza machines
- Large, 18-character LED message center provides a clear visual of all information needed including:
- Heart rate, resistance level, time, SPM, calories, watts, distance, speed, workout summary, and workout profile.
- Step-up height of 35cm (13.7 inches)
- Pedal-to-Pedal distance of 6cm (2.3 inches)
- 40 resistance levels
- 15 watts minimum (level 1 at 40 SPM), 630 watts maximum (level 40 at 150 SPM)
Easy To Personalise
Keep exercisers engaged using Intenza’s fresh approaches to communicating with them, encouraging healthy competition, and supporting goal achievement with these i Series features:
- USB feature allows users to customise workouts, save personal preferences, track workouts, and view their progress from any Intenza cardiovascular machine.
- When a USB is detected, users can customise name, display unit, age, gender, weight, and buzzer sounds.
- Smart machine will also automatically prioritise customised user preferences when USB is inserted
- Race programs offering fun challenges by racing against existing champions in 500M, 1K, or 2K races
- Fitness tests determine individual’s fitness level based on VO2 max standards
- Seven custom user programs can be saved to USB for future use on any Intenza machine anywhere in the world
- Five preset programs in each of these three categories: incline, resistance, and reverse training
- Three target programs: Time (10-99 minutes), Distance (1-99 km), or Calories (10-2500 cals)
- Four heart rate control programs in constant power mode: Constant HRC, Interval HRC, Hill HRC, Cardio HRC
- QuickStart option
- Choose between kilometres and miles
Two options to monitor cardio output:
InZone™ heart rate monitoring works through Intenza’s straightforward Uni-Dial to display target heart rates in visual, colour-coded lights allowing exercisers to adjust their intensity accordingly. Heart rate is monitored one of two ways:
- “Polar-made” telemetry heart rate monitoring system allows exercisers using Polar or Polar-compatible chest belts to interact with the console for custom workouts and readings based on age and weight.
- For exercisers without Polar or Polar-compatible belts, contact sensors provide digital heart rate readings in both upright training and racing positions
- Meets European Directive 2013 ErP Standards for EcoDesign for reducing environmental impact and energy consumption throughout its lifetime
- Smart energy saving system. Cordless machines. Users activate and operate console without stepping
- Self-powered hybrid generator delivers a consistent and powerful performance
|Warranty Type||Commercial Warranty|
|Commercial Warranty Details||
|Accessories||Water Bottle Holders|
|Controls||Uni-Dial Navigation Control|
|Pedals||Ergonomic Oversized Foot Pedals|
|Frame||Robust Frame Structure|
|Post and Slider Material||Aluminium|
|Resistance Levels||40 resistance levels|
|Drive System||Belt Drive System|
|Handlebars||Upper Body Moving Arms & Ergonomic Multi-Function Handlebars|
|Incline Range||16 incline levels (13 – 40 degrees)|
|Workouts||Race, Fitness Test, HR Programs, Custom Programs, Preset Programs, Target Programs, Quick Start|
|Heart Rate Monitor||Yes|
|Connectivity||USB Connectivity, C-Safe (TCPIP/RS232) Connectivity|
|Step Up Height||35cm|
|Size||User height range: 147cm – 193cm|
|Dimensions||2090 x 840 x 1720mm|
|Maximum User Weight||181kg (400lb)|
Instant Online Decision – No Paperwork Involved
Finance options are available on all orders over £280. You can select your finance option by adding your item(s) to your shopping basket and then choose the Klarna finance option in the payment section at checkout.
Note: Finance is only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery will be required. Goods will only be delivered to your billing address, and not to an alternative delivery address. Find out more about financing your purchase.
Delivery and Returns
We offer a range of delivery options, depending on the product you’re buying and where you would like your order delivered. Find out more about our delivery options and returns policy below.
Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery. Standard delivery from £9.95 inc-VAT.
Free UK mainland delivery is available on selected products only. Please allow at least 5-7 business days for delivery.
Note: For large or heavy items we currently offer a kerbside pallet drop only. For more details please call +297-222-2222
UK postcode exceptions: Free delivery is currently not available to the following postcodes beginning with: BT, KA27, KA28, FK18-FK21, HS1-HS9, IV1-IV63, PA20-PA88, PH17-PH50, KW1-KW17, PO30-PO41, ZE1, ZE2, ZE3, IM, IOM, JE and GY. Postcode exception areas include Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.
Returns Policy: You have fourteen (14) days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify us if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item. For more information on our returns policy please click here.